What services does the center offer?
- A self-help legal resource center
- Reference assistance in legal resources 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday
- Free seminars in legal topics
- Free law clinics offered periodically
- Assistance in filling out do-it-yourself legal forms
- Intake to determine eligibility for further free legal services
- Free civil legal services to income eligible persons within the priorities set by statute (up to 10 hours)
- Referrals to pro bono or reduced-fee attorneys
- The Teton County Access to Justice Center is funded by Equal Justice Wyoming, other private grants, and the generous donations of the Teton County Community.